Moments from my heart journey. Spontaneous and unrefined revelation.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gift of Abiding

Prayer from John 15
Thank you God for the gift of abiding with you.
Thank you for making a way for us to be alive in you and you to be alive in us.  
To remain in your love and for your love to remain in us.   
You in me and me in you.   
Thank you that life flows from your love.   
You are consistently life giving.  
You give life in such a way that we bear fruit in every season.  
You are the living water, and you make us oaks of righteousness, planted in you, alive with you, and full of fruit in every season.   
The fruit of love.   
Thank you for love that means life.   
Love that bears the fruit of life... love. 
I will remain in your love, as your love remains in me. 
Fill me up God. 
Your love is unfailing. 
Never-ending. 
Thank you for the gift of abiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment