Moments from my heart journey. Spontaneous and unrefined revelation.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Durango Half Marathon!! (click here for pic)

Yes I actually did it! To all my doubtful adoring fans.... I did actually train a little, and even when I didn't feel like it, and even when I had a super bad attitude, and we did actually finish the race on our feet. This link is to a picture from the run. Also, at this website:
Marathon Pics

if you type in bib # 599 you can see Denea in blue, or 530 and 531 for Les/Jenny who also ran with us. I'm sure they would be delighted for you to see them all sweaty and happy. We had an awesome trip, in my opinion way too much fun for just running 13 miles. I think I'll have to do it again sometime. God is so good to me, he doesn't just make things do-able for me, he makes them fun and surrounds me with amazing friends and encouragers along the way. Of course I think I can do anything, after all the support he has always given me.. He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment